Would you like to:
- Lend a hand in your local community?
- Meet new people?
- Develop new skills?
- Put your talents to good use?
- Experience a different working environment?
Who can Volunteer?
Anyone can volunteer. Everyone has something to offer. There is a volunteering opportunity to suit everybody. You donâ€™t necessarily need formal qualifications, just a willingness to give your time and energy for the benefit of others.
How do you become a Volunteer?
Please call us and we will arrange an interview with you. We will match your skills, experience and interests with one of our many and varied positions we have registered with our organisation. Phone Numbers: (02) 9601 6825 or 0408 863 051 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Volunteering
There are many benefits to be gained by being involved in volunteer work within Liverpool, Bankstown, Fairfield and surrounding areas.
Benefits can include:
- Contributing to the community by helping people
- Utilising your skills and gaining work experience
- Meeting new people
- Learning new skills
- Gaining work experience in an area you have wanted to try
- Improving your language skills
- Becoming actively involved in community issues
- Feeling appreciated and achieve personal satisfaction
- Increasing personal skills and self-confidence